Monday, November 4, 2013

New to the Shop- Bohemian Bar

As much as I love the 1960's Mad Men trend in terms of bar cart styling...sometimes you just need to add a little color and something different. I've placed these two "Bohemian Chic" items in my shop over the weekend.
 I finally found one of these this weekend for a great price at a nearby antiques market over the weekend; it's all I can do not to keep it for myself! It is a vintage beautiful blue seltzer bottle. Before plastic bottles, these were once the only means of storing carbonated water. What a beautiful way to mix a gin and tonic!

This vintage Murano glass cordial set is also quite a find! These sets were produced in the 1960s and trimmed with real 22 or 24 karat gold; a perfect way to glam up a bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment