Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Ugly Entryway

It's time to show you something I'm really embarrassed about...the entrance to my home :/ For several reasons, it has become this huge elephant of an eyesore. First my cat has "decorated" the carpet by peeing all over a large section of it (hence the black rubber mats). We are trying to resolve her problem with my vet; but everytime I leave town and have friends come check on her she goes on a yellow strike :/. Second, this hallway is huge and awkwardly sized 40ft long with 6 ft 6" wide hallways, with several nooks and one wall does not have an electrical socket to be found on. Lastly, it is just dark and builder-grade ugly :(


I've finally had it and I'm going to do a remodel. The first thing to fix is obviously the floor...stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment