Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Gilded Emerald Living Room



All of my friends laugh at me because I am constantly rearranging and switching out furniture and rugs in my house. Hence, I decided to try a little experiment on Polyvore to try and design a living room that I would never rearrange. My recipe? A touch of Chinoiserie, a dash of emerald, a pinch of Paris, and a hint of brass. Voila! I give you my perfect living room...

 


Ellsworth sofa $2999 (Horchow) 2. Linen Knit Green 18” pillow $35 (Crate and Barrel) 3. Gold Silk Bead Embriodered Pillow $25.40 (The Home Centric on Esty.com) 4. Surya Adana Navy Blue Area Rug $509 (rugstudio.com) 5. Ceramic Elephant Table $225 (gracioushome.com) 6. Meridian Coffee Table $599 (Z gallerie) 7.  Gold Openwork Chinoiserie 37 1/2" Square Wall Mirror $240 (Lampsplus.com) 8. Arietta Chair $999 (Crate and Barrel) 9. Living by Christiane Lemieux Birds print cushion $64 (houseoffraser.co.uk) 10. Handpainted Han Chinese Cabinet $600 (okadirect.com) 11. Vintage Brass Pineapple (Etsy.com) 12. &13. Paris 8x10 photo prints $30 each (Rebecca Plotnick Photgraphy on Etsy.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment